Collaborations with bloggers on YouTube and Live Journal
iTrend provided collaborations with beauty and fashion bloggers for Lelle Handbags Australia, an online store shipping worldwide.
Lelle Handbags is the exclusive Australian online shopping destination for designer handbags made from Italian leather. Lelle is based in Australia, however, ships internationally. The promotion team challenged iTrend to organise fashion reviews of Lelle key bag pieces by bloggers in Australia and Russia.
- Lelle ships worldwide and values each and every customer.
- The company takes care of each and every customer individually to assure they receive the selected handbag in a timely manner.
- Lelle bags are high in quality as they are made of genuine leather, and high in style as they are timeless and suitable for a young girl and a sophisticated business lady.
- iTrend reached one of the most promising Australian fashion YouTube bloggers - Maddieslifestyle - and suggest that she reviews the iconic Lily bag. Maddieslifestyle is a Youtube channel that focuses on providing beauty, fashion and lifestyle content to young Australian women on a weekly basis. Maddieslifestyle has over 4172 subscribers (exact figure to date, however this statistic changes daily) and over 132, 007 total views. Most viewers are from Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada Sweden and New Zealand.
- iTrend organised the review of the Lily handbag by Maddieslifestyle in a Fashion Haul video, which gained 1385 viewers (the figure is to date).
- iTrend organised the review of Bell Flower bag by the Russian fashion Live Journal blogger - Annamidday - to promote the fact that Lelle Handbags ship worldwide.
- iTrend provided a photo review of the Lelle product in a Live Journal post that was commented by more than 30 viewers.
- iTrend reached another Australian fashion YouTube blogger - instahnee - and suggest that she reviews the bright SunPatiens bag. instahnee has 10,720 subscribers to her channel and posts videos about style, fashion, cosmetics and accessories, DIY videos and hauls.
It was the first time the Lelle brand used this digital instrument for products' promotion. iTrend secured a new brand development platform for the company and gave the opportunity to promote a classic product in a new, progressive way and to reach the target audience.