iTREND is a technology communications agency that delivers high impact public relations. With the knowledge of the tech sector and the journalists, analysts and influencers that cover it, we are well positioned to offer you communications campaign, that best suits your business targets.
Our strengths are in creating media relations campaigns to get clients’ messages into the online, print and broadcast media. We provide marketing communications targeted for the Russian/CIS markets.
- Media and analyst relations
- Event management
- Internal PR
- Social media and digital PR
- Research and market analysis
- Business analysis in the field of ICT
Established in 2007, we are still a small agency with energy and drive. Our team is made up with senior PR specialists working in the business model that keeps overheads low.
You need us:
- When you enter the Russian IT and need to build your company’s brand awareness
- You have opened up a new market segment in Russia, but feel that you need to increase your visibility in target audiences
- You are an established company and you now see the need for a more comprehensive outreach program that incorporates all modern PR and marketing techniques.
- KORUS Consulting The largest system integrator and IT-consulting company in the North-western region of Russia. More than 400 employees.
- RUSSOFT Association is a Nation wide association of the most technically competent software developing companies from Russia and Belarus.
- RASPO Association is an association of leading russian developers of Free Open Source Software.
- GNU/Linuxcenter is a leading russian Free Open Source Software (FOSS) provider.
- IT-Dominanta. HR-agency for IT-companies in St. Petersburg.
- Russia in Global Affairs. The leading magazine on international affairs, world economy and politics.
- R. May Consulting Group. An international strategic communications and public relations firm specializing in supporting our clients in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries.
We will be happy to discuss your communications needs
tel. + 7 (812) 847-49-47